This is how to make a calendar from bottle caps and square biscuit can. You can rearrange your calendar if it change to a new month. So, you don’t have to buy a calendar every year and you can also give it to your lovely one.
(1) Before we make it, we have to say basmallah so that we can make a good one.
(2) After that, we have to choose a theme to applied in our calendar. In this case, we choose ship theme.
(3) Spray a square biscuit can and bottle caps with spray paint according to our theme. We choose cerulean blue which match with sea color.
(4) After all sides coat with paint, now we make numbers (dates) with bottle caps. Click here.
(5) Search pictures about our theme by internet then download them. Print in papers or photo papers. Then, laminate them to make it durable.
(6) Use old magazines to decorate the calendar
(7) The calendar ready to use and we can rearrange the dates if it change to new month.